© music world rainbow ♥

Welcome!
Nahajaš se na najboljšem slovenskem forumu. :)
Pri nas potekajo debate o čemerkoli in nikoli ne zmanjka zabave!
Pridruže se nam, MWR Team. :Đ

© music world rainbow ♥

CalendarPortalKazaloPomoč pogostih vprašanjIščiSeznam članovSkupine uporabnikovRegistriraj sePrijava

Share | 

22 random questions

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
serendipity.
finnaly i put myself on top.

Št. prispevkov : 11241
Datum reg. : 04/05/2010
Starost : 17
Kraj : badlands
Hobiji : friends, music, series, cats
Štos : *laughs*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: 22 random questions   Tor Apr 07 2015, 17:56

from tumblr!

Koda:
[b]1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?[/b]
[b]2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?[/b]
[b]3. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?[/b]
[b]4. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?[/b]
[b]5. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?[/b]
[b]6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?[/b]
[b]7. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?[/b]
[b]8. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?[/b]
[b]9. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?[/b]
[b]10. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?[/b]
[b]11. Why are you, you?[/b]
[b]12. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?[/b]
[b]13. What are you most grateful for?[/b]
[b]14. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?[/b]
[b]15. Has your greatest fear ever come true?[/b]
[b]16. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?[/b]
[b]17. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?[/b]
[b]18. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?[/b]
[b]19. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?[/b]
[b]20. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?[/b]
[b]21. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?[/b]
[b]22. Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?[/b]

Nazaj na vrh Go down
Poglej uporabnikov profil
illusion.
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Št. prispevkov : 21522
Datum reg. : 06/06/2010
Starost : 16

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: 22 random questions   Tor Apr 07 2015, 18:50

b]1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?[/b] ... what
2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? people in general don't do what they want to do because of fear.
3. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? just one thing? man, this is hard. i would really love to see gender equality some day :)
4. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? i mean for some people life span IS 40 years, just because we think we will live +40 years doesn't mean we will. your life can end everyday, it doesn't matter if you're 20 or 40 or 70. okay where did i go with this question .. i wanted to say that i wouldn't live it any differently.
5. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? doing things right
6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? do not watch shameless. okay no, i'm kidding ofc. if a newborn child could remember this in like 10 years of something i would probably say 'do not quit'.
7. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? i literally have no idea right now
8. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? -
9. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? yes
10. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? finland. 1) i have some really good friends from there and it would be awesome if i could live close to them 2) their school system is great 3) snow ??? 4) a lot of great bands have concerts there and here in slovenia is just ughhhhh 5) finnish swear words are rly interesting 6) lordi 7) lakes ??? 8) it's just great
11. Why are you, you? thanks for making me have another existential crisis
12. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? losing touch definitely
13. What are you most grateful for? music
14. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? lose all my memories
15. Has your greatest fear ever come true? kinda yes
16. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? no and no
17. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? it is my 6th birthday and i still remember it like it was yesterday. idk why is it so special. we were all so happy and it was snowing and i got a lot of cool gifts (dinosaurs and a mermaid doll) and i know my cousin tripped over the christmas tree hh
18. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? yes
19. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? i don't have a job, i'm 15 jfc
20. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? being alive is exiting and legally being alive, like breathing and stuff. but truly living is when you enjoy your life, when you're trying new things, reaching your goals and not being afraid of something that chances of it happening are like one in hundred.
21. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? i would dress as i truly want and i would express my opinion in front of people i don't really know and just a lot other things
22. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? i'm making them for myself

If I had wings like Noah's dove, I'd fly up the river to the one I love. If I met your man, who was long and tall I'd hit his body like a cannon ball. One of these days and it won't be long, call my name and I'll be gone. Fare thee well, my honey, fare thee well
Nazaj na vrh Go down
serendipity.

Št. prispevkov : 11241
Datum reg. : 04/05/2010
Starost : 17
Kraj : badlands
Hobiji : friends, music, series, cats
Štos : *laughs*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: 22 random questions   Sob Apr 11 2015, 11:40

1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? so I could, like, choose a certain age? probably like 19
2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? because we're too afraid to take risks
3. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? I would make everyone equal - no racism, no homophobia, no sexism, ..
4. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I'd try more new things
5. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? both
6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? learn from your mistakes ("never a failure, always a lesson")
7. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? uh idk
8. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? GO SKYDIVING. i'm too young i guess
9. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? no
10. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? i change my mind about this every day, but currently to hawaii haha
11. Why are you, you? i don't know, i guess everything that has happened to me so far made me who i am today
12. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? losing touch
13. What are you most grateful for? my family&friends
14. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? lose all my old memories
15. Has your greatest fear ever come true? no
16. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? not at all
17. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? possibly the earliest childhood memory i have, i was like 3 or 4 and i was at the park with my family and my bestfriend's family, we had a picnic and i remember playing hide and seek with my friend and my brother
18. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? yes
19. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? (if i was an adult) yes
20. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? being alive = existing, truly living = doing things that make you happy, enjoying your life
21. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? nothing tbh, i always express my opinion and stuff, i don't really care about what other people think of me
22. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? myself

Nazaj na vrh Go down
deanspie.
Admin
Admin

Št. prispevkov : 19141
Datum reg. : 14/06/2009
Starost : 19
Kraj : heaven
Hobiji : Supernatural, music, dance
Štos : assbutt

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: 22 random questions   Pet Maj 08 2015, 20:46

1. how old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?i feel 15
2. if life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?because a fucking moron invented school
3. what is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?i would change people. people are just awful. i would completely change them.
4. if the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?maybe you'll die tomorrow, you know?! you never know how many time you have left and you should just live in the moment and enyoy life, forget the past and not think about future at all
5. are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?wtf? i'm not worried about doing things right, that's actually all i want. wtf
6. if you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?trust no one.
7. what’s something you know you do differently than most people?brushing teeth. i dont do it in the bathroom. ever. i do it anywhere else(kitchen,living room, could be even on balcony)
8. what one thing have you not done that you really want to do? what’s holding you back?improve my singing, because i think i have a potential but i also think that there are plenty better singers than me
9. are you holding onto something you need to let go of?yes
10. if you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?america
11. why are you, you?idk god made me this way
12. which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?friend moving away:( thats so sad
13. what are you most grateful for?my family
14. would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?lose old ones
15. has your greatest fear ever come true?yea
16. do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? does it really matter now?um
17. what is your happiest childhood memory? what makes it so special?stuffing myself with pizza and fucking not caring about gaining weight hell yea. or watching kim possible on tv and enjoying it too much. or diving in the sea and watching beautiful sea creatures down there.
18. have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?um no
19. if you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?yea
20. what is the difference between being alive and truly living?there is a BIG difference,trust me
21. what would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?everything
22. decisions are being made right now. the question is: are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?for mself

Dean; he's brave and kind and smart 
but the thing that makes Dean special is he'll never give up on you. ever. 
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Poglej uporabnikov profil http://memory.slovenianforum.com/
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: 22 random questions   Today at 02:10

Nazaj na vrh Go down

22 random questions

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1