© music world rainbow ♥

Welcome!
Nahajaš se na najboljšem slovenskem forumu. :)
Pri nas potekajo debate o čemerkoli in nikoli ne zmanjka zabave!
Pridruže se nam, MWR Team. :Đ

© music world rainbow ♥

CalendarPortalKazaloPomoč pogostih vprašanjIščiSeznam članovSkupine uporabnikovRegistriraj sePrijava

Share | 

Awesome TUMBLR poll

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
deanspie.
Admin
Admin

Št. prispevkov : 19141
Datum reg. : 14/06/2009
Starost : 19
Kraj : heaven
Hobiji : Supernatural, music, dance
Štos : assbutt

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Awesome TUMBLR poll   Tor Maj 05 2015, 20:43

you know what to do jok
jaz mislim da je ta anketa res super zanimiva:) 
Koda:
1. do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?[size=14][/size]
2. on a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?[size=14][/size]
3. the person you would never want to meet?[size=14][/size]
4. what is your favorite word?[size=14][/size]
5. if you were a type of tree, what would you be?[size=14][/size]
6. when you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?[size=14][/size]
7. what shirt are you wearing?[size=14][/size]
8. what do you label yourself as?[size=14][/size]
9. bright room or dark room?[size=14][/size]
10. what were you doing at midnight last night?[size=14][/size]
11. favorite age you’ve been so far?[size=14][/size]
12. who told you they loved you last?[size=14][/size]
13. your worst enemy?[size=14][/size]
14. what is your current desktop picture?[size=14][/size]
15. do you like someone?[size=14][/size]
16. the last song you listened to?[size=14][/size]
17. you can press a button that will make any one person explode. who would you blow up?[size=14][/size]
18. who would you really like to just punch in the face?[size=14][/size]
19. if anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?[size=14][/size]
20. what is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)[size=14][/size]
21. if you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?[size=14][/size]
22. do you have a secret talent? if yes, what is it?[size=14][/size]
23. what is one unique thing you’re afraid of?[size=14][/size]
24. you can only have one kind of sandwich. every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.[size=14][/size]
25. you just found $100! how are you going to spend it?[size=14][/size]
26. you just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. where are you going to go?[size=14][/size]
27. an angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “be brand-specific” it says. man! what are you gonna say about that? even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be?[size=14][/size]
28. you discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. you make the rules. what is the first rule you put into place? [size=14][/size]
29. what is your favorite expletive?[size=14][/size]
30. your house is on fire, holy shit! you have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. so what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?[size=14][/size]
31. you can erase any horrible experience from your past. what will it be?[size=14][/size]
32. you got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. but check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world![size=14][/size]
33. the celestial gates of beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. death appears. as it turns out, death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. who will you bring back?[size=14][/size]
34. what was your last dream about?[size=14][/size]
35. are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]?[size=14][/size]
36. have you ever been admitted to the hospital?[size=14][/size]
37. have you ever built a snowman?[size=14][/size]
38. what is the color of your socks?[size=14][/size]
39. what type of music do you like?[size=14][/size]
40. do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?[size=14][/size]
41. what is your favorite milkshake flavor?[size=14][/size]
42. what football team do you support? (i will answer in terms of american football as well as soccer)[size=14][/size]
43. do you have any scars?[size=14][/size]
44. what do you want to be when you graduate?[size=14][/size]
45. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?[size=14][/size]
46. are you reliable?[size=14][/size]
47. if you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?[size=14][/size]
48. do you hold grudges?[size=14][/size]
49. if you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?[size=14][/size]
50. what is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?[size=14][/size]
51. are you a good liar?[size=14][/size]
52. how long could you go without talking?[size=14][/size]
53. what has been you worst haircut/style?[size=14][/size]
54. have you ever baked your own cake?[size=14][/size]
55. can you do any accents other than your own?[size=14][/size]
56. what do you like on your toast?[size=14][/size]
57. what is the last thing you drew a picture of?[size=14][/size]
58. what would be you dream car?[size=14][/size]
59. do you sing in the shower? or do anything unusual in the shower? explain.[size=14][/size]
60. do you believe in aliens?[size=14][/size]
61. do you often read your horoscope?[size=14][/size]
62. what is your favorite letter of the alphabet?[size=14][/size]
63. which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?[size=14][/size]
64. what do you think about babies?

Dean; he's brave and kind and smart 
but the thing that makes Dean special is he'll never give up on you. ever. 
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Poglej uporabnikov profil http://memory.slovenianforum.com/
illusion.
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Št. prispevkov : 21522
Datum reg. : 06/06/2010
Starost : 16

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Awesome TUMBLR poll   Sre Maj 06 2015, 21:38

1. do you ever doubt the existence of others than you? yeah
2. on a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you? 0
3. the person you would never want to meet? idk, putin ??
4. what is your favorite word? ugh
5. if you were a type of tree, what would you be? a cool tree
6. when you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought? i do not remember
7. what shirt are you wearing? 'normal' white t-shirt
8. what do you label yourself as? i don't label myself as anything
9. bright room or dark room? dark
10. what were you doing at midnight last night? studying
11. favorite age you’ve been so far? idk
12. who told you they loved you last? my grandma hah
13. your worst enemy? i don't have enemies i think
14. what is your current desktop picture? picture of me and my sister in front of schonbrunn palace
15. do you like someone? yeah ._.
16. the last song you listened to? some song on radio, i think it was love my like you do by ellie *something*
17. you can press a button that will make any one person explode. who would you blow up? hehe
18. who would you really like to just punch in the face? my schoolmate
19. if anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do? dan howell. he would just have to play video games with me all day
20. what is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional) my eyes??
21. if you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? i would probably look like a boy lol and i would probably just continue my day as a boy.. OH AND i would go buy some male clothes so people wouldn't give me weird looks ugh
22. do you have a secret talent? if yes, what is it? nah
23. what is one unique thing you’re afraid of? grasshoppers
24. you can only have one kind of sandwich. every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal. sandwich with grilled cheese
25. you just found $100! how are you going to spend it? on new pair of vans and some school stuff
26. you just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. where are you going to go? finland
27. an angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “be brand-specific” it says. man! what are you gonna say about that? even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be? malibu
28. you discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. you make the rules. what is the first rule you put into place? kill all grasshoppers
29. what is your favorite expletive? fuck
30. your house is on fire, holy shit! you have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. so what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno? this is going to sound lame but - my computer
31. you can erase any horrible experience from your past. what will it be? all of them
32. you got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. but check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! finland
33. the celestial gates of beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. death appears. as it turns out, death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. who will you bring back? my dog (he counted as a family member ok)
34. what was your last dream about? i don't remember
35. are you a good…person? nah
36. have you ever been admitted to the hospital? nah
37. have you ever built a snowman? yes
38. what is the color of your socks? i'm not wearing socks atm
39. what type of music do you like? rock, metal and punk
40. do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? sunrises
41. what is your favorite milkshake flavor? banana milkshake
42. what football team do you support? nk maribor
43. do you have any scars? yes
44. what do you want to be when you graduate? i have no idea
45. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? i would wish for straight teeth without braces plz
46. are you reliable? i guess
47. if you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? how are you ?
48. do you hold grudges? atm no
49. if you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create? spiderdog  
50. what is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had? idk
51. are you a good liar? ;)
52. how long could you go without talking? it depends on my mood
53. what has been you worst haircut/style? when my dad 'styled' my full fringe
54. have you ever baked your own cake? no
55. can you do any accents other than your own? no
56. what do you like on your toast? cheese
57. what is the last thing you drew a picture of? an elf
58. what would be you dream car? bmw x4
59. do you sing in the shower? or do anything unusual in the shower? explain. if i listen to music i sing and think about my life. and if i take shower before i go somewhere i usually predict what will happen
60. do you believe in aliens? i don't rly believe in aliens, but i believe that we are not alone in this universe
61. do you often read your horoscope? does the horoscope meme on tumblr count? because if it does - everyday
62. what is your favorite letter of the alphabet? i don't have it
63. which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons? no, i can't answer that
64. what do you think about babies? keep them far away from me please

If I had wings like Noah's dove, I'd fly up the river to the one I love. If I met your man, who was long and tall I'd hit his body like a cannon ball. One of these days and it won't be long, call my name and I'll be gone. Fare thee well, my honey, fare thee well

Nazadnje urejal/a illusion. Tor Jun 23 2015, 16:29; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Poglej uporabnikov profil
deanspie.
Admin
Admin

Št. prispevkov : 19141
Datum reg. : 14/06/2009
Starost : 19
Kraj : heaven
Hobiji : Supernatural, music, dance
Štos : assbutt

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Awesome TUMBLR poll   Čet Maj 07 2015, 15:51

1. do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?yes
2. on a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?1
3. the person you would never want to meet?bella throne, i think she's extremly vain
4. what is your favorite word?babe, dean
5. if you were a type of tree, what would you be?blooming cherry tree
6. when you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?hell yea it's raining, we won't go running outside during pe 
7. what shirt are you wearing?cute fluffy sweater
8. what do you label yourself as?cute person
9. bright room or dark room?darkroom
10. what were you doing at midnight last night?sleeping
11. favorite age you’ve been so far?7-9
12. who told you they loved you last?my little sis
13. your worst enemy?i don't have enemies, honestly
14. what is your current desktop picture?dean winchester with a cute smile, i love it
15. do you like someone?yea, a way too much
16. the last song you listened to?foxes-let go for tonight
17. you can press a button that will make any one person explode. who would you blow up?every mean person in this world 
18. who would you really like to just punch in the face?myself
19. if anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?hah i like that one a lot, i would love to have a slave bringing me good food and doing all the stuff i hate doin' like homework stuff, but idk who would be my slave 
20. what is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)my eyes and maybe hair?
21. if you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?i would be a cute boy and i would makes jokes all day, eat lots of junk food and drive a motorcycle
22. do you have a secret talent? if yes, what is it?i'm amazing at doing nothing productive all day long;)
23. what is one unique thing you’re afraid of?tornados
24. you can only have one kind of sandwich. every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.mmm i would love to have a sandwich right now. with cheese definitely.
25. you just found $100! how are you going to spend it?i'll buy myself some nice stuff
26. you just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. where are you going to go?hawaii, and i would stay there forever hell yea
27. an angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “be brand-specific” it says. man! what are you gonna say about that? even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be?rum
28. you discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. you make the rules. what is the first rule you put into place? everybody watches supernatural 
29. what is your favorite expletive?fuck
30. your house is on fire, holy shit! you have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. so what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?my laptop
31. you can erase any horrible experience from your past. what will it be?middle schooooool
32. you got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. but check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world!nyc
33. the celestial gates of beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. death appears. as it turns out, death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. who will you bring back?my friend's father
34. what was your last dream about?i dont remember, but the last i remember was about the apocalypse, people started eating each other because I incidently opened a secret tunnel in the sky and some alien creatures posessed people. damn, it was scarry
35. are you a good….eater?hell yea
36. have you ever been admitted to the hospital?yes
37. have you ever built a snowman?dozen times
38. what is the color of your socks?white 
39. what type of music do you like?rock, pop, grunge, alternative, indie,...
40. do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?sunsets
41. what is your favorite milkshake flavor?banana or strawberry
42. what football team do you support? (i will answer in terms of american football as well as soccer)i don't care about football, sorrry
43. do you have any scars? -
44. what do you want to be when you graduate?a successful and happy young woman, a well known translater with a good job
45. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?i would take away my fear and stress
46. are you reliable?yes
47. if you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?was life hard?
48. do you hold grudges?no
49. if you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?tiger-wolfie
50. what is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?with my bestfriend probably, we talk about unusual stuff all the time
51. are you a good liar?nooooo, a horrible one
52. how long could you go without talking?idk, but it wouldn't be that hard
53. what has been you worst haircut/style?i think they were all ok
54. have you ever baked your own cake?i helped, but not my own, i need to do that!
55. can you do any accents other than your own?yea
56. what do you like on your toast?CHEESE AND TOMATO SAUCE! YUMM
57. what is the last thing you drew a picture of?LINDSAY LOHAN
58. what would be you dream car?CHEVROLET IMPALA 67 HELL YEA
59. do you sing in the shower? or do anything unusual in the shower? explain.YEA SOMETIMES I DO.  I THINK A LOT IN THE SHOWER, I PLAN MY ENTIRE EXSISTENCE IN THE SHOWER.
60. do you believe in aliens?YEA
61. do you often read your horoscope?NAH
62. what is your favorite letter of the alphabet?IDK
63. which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?DRAGONS!
64. what do you think about babies?HORRIBLE

Dean; he's brave and kind and smart 
but the thing that makes Dean special is he'll never give up on you. ever. 
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Poglej uporabnikov profil http://memory.slovenianforum.com/
serendipity.
finnaly i put myself on top.
finnaly i put myself on top.

Št. prispevkov : 11241
Datum reg. : 04/05/2010
Starost : 17
Kraj : badlands
Hobiji : friends, music, series, cats
Štos : *laughs*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Awesome TUMBLR poll   Pon Jun 22 2015, 22:24

1. do you ever doubt the existence of others than you? i don't doubt it, but i find it very fascinating
2. on a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you? 6
3. the person you would never want to meet? iggy azalea
4. what is your favorite word? petrichor
5. if you were a type of tree, what would you be? a palm tree
6. when you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought? i'm too tired f*ck this shit
7. what shirt are you wearing? a bon jovi shirt
8. what do you label yourself as? labels are for losers
9. bright room or dark room? bright
10. what were you doing at midnight last night? binge watching oitnb
11. favorite age you’ve been so far? 15
12. who told you they loved you last? my bestfriend
13. your worst enemy? .
14. what is your current desktop picture? destiel
15. do you like someone? yes
16. the last song you listened to? kygo-stole the show
17. you can press a button that will make any one person explode. who would you blow up? her
18. who would you really like to just punch in the face? *cough*
19. if anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do? *evil smile*
20. what is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional) hair
21. if you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? i'd look like jensen ackles and then i'd pretend to be him and meet jared and misha
22. do you have a secret talent? if yes, what is it? nope
23. what is one unique thing you’re afraid of? clowns? not really unique idk
24. you can only have one kind of sandwich. every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal. "pohanček"
25. you just found $100! how are you going to spend it? SUMMER CLOTHES
26. you just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. where are you going to go? amsterdam
27. an angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “be brand-specific” it says. man! what are you gonna say about that? even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be? jack daniels
28. you discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. you make the rules. what is the first rule you put into place? accept everyone for who they are
29. what is your favorite expletive? "kaj te fak" "kaj te k*rac" hahah
30. your house is on fire, holy shit! you have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. so what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno? my memory box
31. you can erase any horrible experience from your past. what will it be? ..
32. you got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. but check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! yay! new york sounds great please and thank you
33. the celestial gates of beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. death appears. as it turns out, death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. who will you bring back? ♥
34. what was your last dream about? it was weird af, i'd rather not discuss it here
35. are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]? hamburger? why yes I am
36. have you ever been admitted to the hospital? ya
37. have you ever built a snowman? yes
38. what is the color of your socks? i have none on right now
39. what type of music do you like? literally everything except folk and deathcore
40. do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? sunsets
41. what is your favorite milkshake flavor? chocolate
42. what football team do you support? (i will answer in terms of american football as well as soccer) MARIBOR ŠAMPION! also borussia
43. do you have any scars? yes
44. what do you want to be when you graduate? happy
45. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? i'd fix my eyes so i'd have perfect vision (literally couldn't think of anything else *total blackout*)
46. are you reliable? yes
47. if you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? how's life?
48. do you hold grudges? yes
49. if you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create? cat/lion  BISH WHAAAT
50. what is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had? *insert awkward memory* hahaha
51. are you a good liar? i feel bad for saying this but yes
52. how long could you go without talking? depends on my mood
53. what has been you worst haircut/style?

54. have you ever baked your own cake? yes
55. can you do any accents other than your own? yes
56. what do you like on your toast? nutella, tuna
57. what is the last thing you drew a picture of? probably like a flower or something
58. what would be you dream car? chevrolet impala 67 hipaa
59. do you sing in the shower? or do anything unusual in the shower? explain. i sing, dance, make up weird conversations with myself
60. do you believe in aliens? yes
61. do you often read your horoscope? yes
62. what is your favorite letter of the alphabet? j
63. which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons? dinosaurs fuck yeah
64. what do you think about babies? cute af can i have 10

Nazaj na vrh Go down
Poglej uporabnikov profil
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Awesome TUMBLR poll   Today at 07:10

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Awesome TUMBLR poll

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh